We do provide emergency services at LVMC during regular business hours
- Please call ahead and let us know you are on your way if you have an emergency
- If your pet has a true emergency, we will triage your pet immediately and they will receive a complete physical examination by the Veterinarian on staff. Basic first aid will be administered if needed. A treatment plan will then be provided for additional medical care, labwork, x-rays, etc.
- Please be prepared for $150-300 for an emergency workup (not including treatment)
- We accept Care Credit as a payment option, you can apply online here
- Critical or severe situations may be referred to the Savannah Veterinary Emergency Clinic after stabilization depending on the severity of the condition
After Hours Emergency
Please proceed to the Savannah Veterinary Emergency Clinic if you have an emergency with your pet after 6pm on a weekday, after 2 pm on Saturdays or Sundays. Savannah Veterinary Emergency Clinic 335 Stephenson Ave Savannah, GA 31405 912-355-6113