We gladly accept new patients at Liberty Veterinary Medical Center. Please call us at (912) 876-3357 to schedule an appointment today or click here to schedule your pet’s appointment online now! Our Hospital hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and on Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
- We have several Doctors available to see your pet and have flexible appointment hours, as well as offering same day walk in service.
Here is some information you may need to know before we meet you and your beloved companion for the first time:
- Please fill out a New Client-Patient Form prior to your appointment, our online form is fillable and you can email it back to us prior to your pet’s appointment or bring it in with you.
- Completing this form prior to showing up for your pet’s appointment will reduce your wait time at check in
- Please bring a copy of your pet’s current and past medical records with you to the appointment, or you can email them to us before you come in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include copies of vaccination records, lab tests, Heartworm and flea/tick control medications and any other medications your pet is currently taking
- Receiving this information before your pet’s appointment will reduce your wait time
Thank you for choosing us to be your pet’s health care provider! We understand choosing a new veterinarian is a big decision, and we appreciate your trust. We will do our absolute best to provide you and your pet the best veterinary care in a state of the art, caring, comfortable environment.
- If you were referred to us by a client if ours, please let us know so we can personally thank that client for sending you and your pet to us! The referring person will then be a part of our special referral program.